APR2 Plast goal is to reduce waste treatment costs giving priority to recycling or reuse over burial or incineration.
Our objective: to push back the boundaries of polymer recycling and increase the reuse rates without CO2 emission in compliance with the environmental protection regulations.
The industrial processes we have implemented are based on the following orientations: waste reduction, waste remediation and sorting, materials recycling.
APR2 Plast reduces the industrial plastic waste collected in order to facilitate the processing. Depending on the request, two lines can be used:
- Shredding Line
- Crushing Line
Remediation and Waste sorting
Once ground up, the polymer waste undergoes a remediation and sorting phase. We use the following processes and equipment to do this efficiently:
- Centrifuge (dry cleaning)
- Recognition of ferrous and non-ferrous metals unit + filtration unit (dust removal)
On request, we can convert the materials into different forms directly reusable:
- Micronization Line
- Granulation Line
- Turbo-densification line: this unit can mix the micronized polymers with natural vegetable and/or mineral materials (sawdust, flax shives, hemp, etc.). The composite obtained, in the form of granules, is called “eco-material”. It can be recycled several times with no mechanical properties loss and sold to extruders and injectors so that they can manufacture finished products with innovative effects and styles. Thanks to this processing, we are able to sell 100 % recyclable composites to our customers.
Research & Development
Thanks to our R&D department, we are able to determine the composition of waste with precision, so that we can elaborate our formulations. We control our eco-materials quality in order to meet our customers’requirements.
To reach its mission, our department is equipped with measuring devices necessary to create technical sheets and to analyse our waste deposit. After plastic waste transformation, materials are characterized to get their properties:
- Mécaniques Mechanical (tensile test, shock resistance (Charpy tests)
- Thermal (DSC)
- Reological (MFI)
- Structural (FTIR spectrometer)
Our engineers ensure you a personalised support in order to provide products with technical characteristics meeting your needs.